Discover a pristine corner of paradise at Amari Raaya Maldives, set to unveil in summer 2023. Located on one of the lushest islands on the Raa Atoll, the resort celebrates the art and beauty of the archipelago’s natural riches.
From the luxurious villas to diverse dining options and plenty of activities ranging from exploring the rich house reef to workshops showcasing the local arts and crafts, and fun-filled family activities, every moment spent here will be the adventure of a lifetime!
Amari Raaya Maldives is located on the pristine Kudakurathu island in the Raa Atoll, a mere 164km northwest of Male.
Embark on a unique journey to our secluded paradise by taking a 45-minute seaplane ride with Manta Air. The DHC-6 Twin Otter ensures a safe and comfortable trip while providing an intimate experience with other passengers and pilots. The already idyllic experience will be enhanced by stunning views of the turquoise waters, reefs, and islands from the birds-eye perspective.
Upon arrival at Male International Airport, the resort’s representatives will transport you to the seaplane terminal for check-in. Relax in the newly-refurbished Manta Air Premium Lounge with complimentary refreshments, snacks, and Wi-Fi. Departure is a breeze from the colourful seaplane terminal dock, and the landing is just as thrilling as you’ll touch down directly in front of the resort.
Alternatively, we offer a domestic transfer option that includes a flight on a fixed-wing aircraft to Ifuru Domestic Airport, followed by a boat ride to the resort, which takes approximately 50 minutes.
Step into the world of Sebastian, the artist of an island
Celebrating our sense of adventure, woven into the Amari Raaya Maldives concept, is the story of a fictitious Sebastian (Seb), an artist who temporarily settled on the island in 1976. As you explore the resort, you’ll discover various art and structures made by Seb, including upcycled art, watchtowers, a scenic walkway through the lush mangroves, organic farms, and shipwrecks.
All of these elements come together to create an immersive experience for guests of all ages, allowing them to connect with nature, one another, and their own sense of adventure.
What’s there to do and see?
Step outside your villa and into a world of endless adventure. Guests are spoiled for choice, with 187 stunning villas that cater to their every need. Whether you’re seeking a romantic beachfront or overwater villa stay, or family accommodation, we’ve got you covered.
But that’s not all, we also offer a host of activities that will keep you entertained throughout your stay, day and night. Here are just a few of our top picks to give you an idea of what’s in store:
- Water adventure: The Raa Atoll is a paradise for ocean lovers, offering breathtaking diving, sailing, and surfing spots. Its unspoiled islands and undiscovered dive sites offer an unparalleled diving experience.
- Unique family island experiences: Immerse yourself in Maldivian culture at the art and craft studio, navigate the scenic Mangrove Discovery Walkway or gaze up at the stars from the watchtower. For a truly unique experience, catch a movie under the blanket of stars at our Sail Cinema.
- Private destination dining: Indulge in tantalising dishes at your preferred setting, whether on the beach, atop the watch tower, or amidst the lush jungle. Each setting promises a unique experience surrounded by the island’s lush fauna and flora.
- Other highlights include Maai Spa, Kids Club with an outdoor play area, Chefs garden, Yoga Pavilion and sports & recreational facilities.
Enjoy a fine selection of Asian and international favourites at one of our 7 world-class restaurants and outlets.
- Amaya Food Gallery: Multiple cuisine options, including an International buffet with Asian Food, serves throughout the day
- Ampers & nd: Sunset bar and restaurant, Asian wok and grill paired with innovative cocktails.
- Pregolino: Semi-casual Italian restaurant
- SOAQ: Pool bar, serving pizzas and light snacks.
- Seb’s Shack: Destination rustic bar – Grab & Go
- The Village Cafe: Cafe serving coffee, pastry, sandwiches, ice cream and retail products.
- Fulhi Bus: Mobile food truck serving ice cream, fresh fruit juice and cocktails
- Destination Dining: Private dining options with settings on the beach, jungles and watch tower.
Alright, we know you’re convinced, so we’ll leave you with the breathtaking views that await… Hopefully, you’ll soon join us and discover this paradise’s myriad of experiences.