Unique insights on the Amari lifestyle brought to you in full colour
5. You taught your kids to cook Phad Thai – but they always add gummy bears instead of shrimp.
4. You purchased a heater for your closet to keep it at a consistent 30c, added sand, and a loop recording of the tide.
3. On the way to work you were scowled at six times, pushed three, and found out the mail carrier deliberately loses your letters because you forgot his Christmas gift.
2. After realizing your kids don’t cook very well – you actually paid $15.95 for an order of Phad Thai that would cost you $2.00 in Bangkok.
1. The Snowpacalypse as seen here, here, and here.
More reasons you would like to share? Leave a comment below!
Get notified when a new post is published.