8 Things to Remember When Visiting ThailandJuly 19, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Destinations, Interests, Sightseeing, Thailand
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Here are 8 things to remember when visiting Thailand:
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness at all times
- Look both ways when crossing the road
- If it’s too good to be true it usually is
- Be diligent with your personal belongings
- Drink lots of water
- Simply shake your head ‘no’ to repel touts
- Know the contact details of your embassy
- Use common sense
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Taking pictures is easy – choosing the perfect photo to share on Instagram is the real challenge. In this day and age, it’s impossible to travel and not have photos to share with your friends and family back home. But, whether it’s bad weather or poor lighting, sometimes you end […]read more
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Afternoon Tea – a timeless tradition introduced in England by the seventh Duchess of Bedford in 1840 – has a long standing reputation of being a luxury that only the posh and upper class can afford. However, not many people realise that in contemporary Bangkok, afternoon tea is […]read more