8 Things to Remember When Visiting ThailandJuly 19, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Destinations, Interests, Sightseeing, Thailand
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Here are 8 things to remember when visiting Thailand:
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness at all times
- Look both ways when crossing the road
- If it’s too good to be true it usually is
- Be diligent with your personal belongings
- Drink lots of water
- Simply shake your head ‘no’ to repel touts
- Know the contact details of your embassy
- Use common sense
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Find a taste of Phuket in the heart of Bangkok at Prai Raya. If you’re looking for something a little different for dinner tonight, we have just the place for you! Owner Prai brings her family’s Phuket heritage to the capital in the form of Prai Raya. Located […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Discover a whole new culture to fall in love with during your stay at Amari Galle. Amari Hotels historically makes its mark with the opening of its first hotel in Sri Lanka, Amari Galle! It’s most likely already on your travel bucket list. But, just in case you’re unfamiliar […]read more