8 Things to Remember When Visiting ThailandJuly 19, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Destinations, Interests, Sightseeing, Thailand
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Here are 8 things to remember when visiting Thailand:
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness at all times
- Look both ways when crossing the road
- If it’s too good to be true it usually is
- Be diligent with your personal belongings
- Drink lots of water
- Simply shake your head ‘no’ to repel touts
- Know the contact details of your embassy
- Use common sense
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Photography helps people see more clearly. When you go on a holiday escape, you get to experience something special – a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. It makes total sense that you would want to save these unique memories. You want to look back and smile at the fun you had, and […]read more
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 It’s not secret why Pratunam is one of the hottest destinations for travellers in Bangkok. Not only are there great accommodation choices such as Amari Watergate Bangkok and an abundance of street food where you can get a taste of authentic Thai cuisine, the shopping choices are […]read more