8 Things to Remember When Visiting ThailandJuly 19, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Destinations, Interests, Sightseeing, Thailand
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Here are 8 things to remember when visiting Thailand:
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness at all times
- Look both ways when crossing the road
- If it’s too good to be true it usually is
- Be diligent with your personal belongings
- Drink lots of water
- Simply shake your head ‘no’ to repel touts
- Know the contact details of your embassy
- Use common sense
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 From sunrise to sunset and everything in between, Amari Havodda Maldives is unparalleled to any natural island paradise you have seen before. It’s perfect for getting away from the hustle and bustle of life in the city – a chance to experience something unique and recharge your […]read more
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Be the first to try it. Fact: no holiday in Thailand is complete without a massage or spa treatment. It’s the only way to unwind after spending a whole day in the sun or in the water, fighting through crowds of shoppers at Bangkok’s malls or overindulging […]read more