8 Things to Remember When Visiting ThailandJuly 19, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Destinations, Interests, Sightseeing, Thailand
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Here are 8 things to remember when visiting Thailand:
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness at all times
- Look both ways when crossing the road
- If it’s too good to be true it usually is
- Be diligent with your personal belongings
- Drink lots of water
- Simply shake your head ‘no’ to repel touts
- Know the contact details of your embassy
- Use common sense
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 At the southern tip of the Malay peninsula sits Johor Bahru, a continuously-growing city and home to the new Amari Johor Bahru. A short drive away from Singapore, Johor Bahru offers travellers an ideal business hub as well as unique cultural attractions, great shopping spots and a wide variety of […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Whether you’re travelling to Bangkok for business or for leisure, we all need to take some time off for relaxation. While the heart of Bangkok is known for its shopping malls and entertainment venues, we can still take a break from the chaos and get in touch with […]read more