8 Things to Remember When Visiting ThailandJuly 19, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Destinations, Interests, Sightseeing, Thailand
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Here are 8 things to remember when visiting Thailand:
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness at all times
- Look both ways when crossing the road
- If it’s too good to be true it usually is
- Be diligent with your personal belongings
- Drink lots of water
- Simply shake your head ‘no’ to repel touts
- Know the contact details of your embassy
- Use common sense
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 If you are reading this right now, that means you heard about the upcoming 1FREE1 promotion! This annual sale brings you the best deals for hotels and resorts in over 15 destinations. You definitely won’t want to miss out! But, in case you haven’t heard of 1FREE1 […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Treasure Your Time in the Gulf of Thailand When planning your next vacation, think big, think more – you deserve it! Whether it’s your first trip to Thailand’s charming tropics or an annual tradition with your loved ones, there’s always something new to experience and countless reasons […]read more