8 Things to Remember When Visiting ThailandJuly 19, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Destinations, Interests, Sightseeing, Thailand
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Here are 8 things to remember when visiting Thailand:
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness at all times
- Look both ways when crossing the road
- If it’s too good to be true it usually is
- Be diligent with your personal belongings
- Drink lots of water
- Simply shake your head ‘no’ to repel touts
- Know the contact details of your embassy
- Use common sense
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
You may also Like
Tweet 0 Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 One of life’s greatest joys is found when you travel. More importantly, it’s where you stay that makes the huge difference between a dream vacation and a nightmare. That’s why Amari Hotels makes it our priority to provide only the best for our guests, whether it’s […]read more
Tweet 0 Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Opening 15 January 2016 Amari Havodda Maldives is getting ready to welcome you very, very soon and we wanted to share a few (more) things you can look forward to: 1. Arrival Jetty This is where our friendly team members at Amari Havodda Maldives will welcome […]read more