7 Hot Spots to Eat & Visit During Your Stay at Amari Residences PattayaJanuary 12, 2017 / byAri Struhl / Categories : Activities, Amari Residences Pattaya, Destinations, Dining, Food, Hotels, Interests, Kids, Pattaya, Pattaya Dining, Sightseeing, Thailand, Theme & Water Parks
A classic destination only two hours away from Bangkok, Pattaya is perfect for a weekend getaway for families, friends and lovers alike! There’s something for everyone to enjoy: great restaurants, attractions, and other things to discover.
If you’re looking for an itinerary for your next visit to Pattaya, look no further! Here are seven spots you definitely want to check out during your stay.
Maybe you haven’t had a chance to experience the amazing Amari Residences Pattaya yet, so we’ll give you a quick run through of why our newest hotel is the place for you to be!
1. Peace and Quiet – It’s not often you hear the words “Pattaya” and “peaceful” in the same sentence, but that’s what you’ll find at Amari Residences Pattaya. Situated on the tranquil Pratumnak Hill, you’ll find the atmosphere intimate and relaxing. It’s perfect if you’re looking to escape the big city.
2. A Home Away From Home – The concept behind Amari Residences Pattaya is that it combines the comforts of home with the luxury and convenience of a hotel. Each room is spacious and equipped with modern facilities, making it perfect for families, friends and lovers to stay in.
3. The Kitchen – It should be known that the kitchen and dining room are the heart of any home. That’s why we make sure every room at least has an equipped kitchenette and dining area for our guests to comfortably enjoy meals together.
4. Amazing Ocean Views – Another benefit on standing atop Pratumnak Hill is the breathtaking views of Pattaya city and the ocean from our Ocean View and Ocean Facing rooms. Whether it’s the clear blue skies during the daytime or the warm, colourful sunset, the window will always offer something beautiful to watch.
The list goes on and on, but these four reasons are tempting enough to stay at Amari Residences Pattaya!
You’ll find Pattaya is full of cool spots to visit, but we decided to choose seven of our favourite places to eat and explore. Best of all, they’re located at a reasonable distance from Amari Residences Pattaya.
1. Chocolate Factory (600 metres, 2 minutes from the hotel)
A short 10 minute stroll (or less than two minute car ride) from Amari Residences Pattaya, Chocolate Factory is a popular restaurant among locals and tourists alike. The restaurant offers visitors an amazing view of the ocean from a cliff as well as a tasty menu: highlights include a selection of chocolates, as well as sweet and savoury bakery items.
The Chocolate Factory is open everyday from 10.00 – 22.00.
2. The Sky Gallery Pattaya (600 metres, 3 minutes from the hotel)
Next to the Chocolate Factory is The Sky Gallery Pattaya, which is considered to be a must-visit hot spot on social media. Boasting an impressive menu of drinks and European cuisine (specialising in Italian dishes), The Sky Gallery also offers it customers a romantic view of the horizon that can be enjoyed from two zones: shaded and open air seating.
The Sky Gallery is open everyday from 10.00 – 22.00.
3. Cozy Beach (700 metres, 5 minutes from the hotel)
Many people don’t realise it, but Pratumnak Hills has some really neat beaches! Cozy Beach is an intimate spot, perfect for romantic strolls along the shore, families to play with the sand and sea, or just an afternoon of peace and quiet.
The beach is accessible via a steep stairway. Seniors and young children should be properly accompanied for safety reasons.
4. Pattaya View Point (1.1 kilometres, 5 minutes from the hotel)
For some of the most amazing vantage points and panoramic photos of Pattaya City and the bay, the Pattaya View Point is a must-visit!
5. Frost Magical Ice of Siam (27.5 kilometres, 37 minutes from the hotel)
One of Pattaya’s newest attractions, Frost Magical Ice of Siam is a 30,000 sq.m. theme park made of ice and white sand. The park is divided into two zones: The Himmapan and Siam Heaven, which showcase scenes from Thai mythology as well as cool, world-class ice sculptures in -10°C.
You’ll find the theme park located on Krating Lai-Pattaya Road, open everyday from 9.00 – 22.00.
6. Cartoon Network Amazone (18.3 kilometres, 30 minutes from the hotel)
You’ll never get bored at Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark. Did you know there are over 150 different attractions and shows spread out over 10 zones to check out? Highlights include Alien Attack and Banana Spin, meaning fun and excitement for kids and adults alike.
The theme park is open everyday from 10.00 – 19.00.
7. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden (22.5 kilometres, 42 minutes from the hotel)
Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden has been a classic tourist attraction in Pattaya for over 35 years now. Even now, it still offers an escape for those who need some greenery in their lives. Housing flora from all over the world, the gardens are arranged into categories, such as tropical plants, cacti, and even rock gardens. You’re sure to take many photos when visiting!
The garden is open everyday from 8.00 – 18.00.
However, if you’re looking for a getaway to really recharge your batteries and spend quality time with your loved ones, then Amari Residences Pattaya is the place for you.
☺ Book now and get 30% off (+5% for ONYX Rewards members) for stays until 28 February 2017! 👉👉 https://goo.gl/oLkzki
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 As of 2017, the idyllic Koh Samui still does not offer a standardised public transportation system. Most people think getting around Koh Samui can be frustrating and expensive. However, you’ll be surprised to learn that it’s not difficult to get around the island at all! Quick Facts […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 A trip to Bangkok. When you read these words, it’s very likely you’re thinking of: Shopping in Pratunam A business trip on Wireless Road Sightseeing majestic temples in old Bangkok Partying the night away on Sukhumvit or Silom However, another reason many visit Bangkok is for its excellent […]read more