7 Fun Things to Do around Amari Coral Beach PhuketJune 24, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Amari Phuket, Destinations, Hotels, Interests, News, Phuket, Sightseeing
Looking for fun things to do while staying at the Amari Coral Beach Phuket? Look no further because we’ve compiled this list of fun activities around Patong Beach.
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling – The waters around Phuket are between 17 to 30 metres in depth, making them perfect for both beginners and experienced divers. Check out the Amari Coral Beach scuba page for more info.
- Shopping – If shopping is your idea of fun – then Phuket has you covered.Jungceylon, situated on the northern end of Bangla Road, is Patong’s first expansive air-con shopping mall, and houses over 200 shops, selling everything from designer brands to handmade crafts.
- Muay Thai Fight – Check out an exciting Thai Boxing match at Soi Tan Stadium. Tickets are reasonably priced at around 300 – 500 THB.
- Party on Bangla Road – Whether you’re an aged veteran or party newbie – Phuket has something to offer you. Ask the concierge for recommendations of the best nightclubs and discos to check out.
- Sunset Dinner – La Gritta, Phuket’s premier Italian venue is the spot you want to be when the sun goes down. Awesome food, a great atmosphere, and the sounds of the ocean make this restraint a must.
- Learn Thai – If you’re staying for a little longer, why not learn the local lingo? These Thai lessons are great for really understanding the culture – not to mention learning the tricks of the bargaining trade.
- Phuket FantaSea – This nighttime Thai Cultural Theme Park features 3 main attractions: a mega shopping area, the worlds ‘grandest buffet’, and a Las-Vegas style Thai Culture & Illusion theatrical show featuring over 150 cast members and 30 elephants. How can that not be fun?
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Be the first to try it. Fact: no holiday in Thailand is complete without a massage or spa treatment. It’s the only way to unwind after spending a whole day in the sun or in the water, fighting through crowds of shoppers at Bangkok’s malls or overindulging […]read more
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Officially Open Following 14 months of construction and development, Amari Havodda Maldives marked its official opening in the presence of senior government officials from Maldives and Sri Lanka. Here’s a glimpse of the momentous occasion in pictures: Ministers and dignitaries officiate the opening of Amari Havodda Maldives. Front […]read more