5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Bangkok is notorious for its traffic. Become an effective urban navigator this city with our tips to using local public transportation – namely the Bangkok BTS! From Amari Watergate Bangkok: There are two stations accessible by foot: BTS Chit Lom and BTS Ratchathewi. Both are a 10-15 […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Thailand is known for many great things: beautiful beaches, exotic temples and historical sites. But one of the craziest and most legendary stories you’ll hear of happened at the Full Moon Party. How did the Full Moon Party happen? Years ago, a group of tourists threw a huge […]read more