5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 At the southern tip of the Malay peninsula sits Johor Bahru, a continuously-growing city and home to the new Amari Johor Bahru. A short drive away from Singapore, Johor Bahru offers travellers an ideal business hub as well as unique cultural attractions, great shopping spots and a wide variety of […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Whether you’re travelling to Bangkok for business or for leisure, we all need to take some time off for relaxation. While the heart of Bangkok is known for its shopping malls and entertainment venues, we can still take a break from the chaos and get in touch with […]read more