5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Every romantic partnership deserves a holiday in paradise. Love comes in all shapes and sizes, but we absolutely recommend couple getaways to reignite that spark and keep the relationship going strong. A beautiful destination, a restful stay and ideal experience – here are our suggestions for your next […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Find a taste of Phuket in the heart of Bangkok at Prai Raya. If you’re looking for something a little different for dinner tonight, we have just the place for you! Owner Prai brings her family’s Phuket heritage to the capital in the form of Prai Raya. Located […]read more