5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Happiness looks a lot like an Overwater Villa. A trip to the Maldives isn’t your average island getaway: it’s a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, full of romance and just the right touch of sophistication. Every waking moment you spend at Amari Havodda Maldives deserves to be perfect. That’s why you […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 There’s something for every traveller to love about Koh Samui. There are numerous attractions on the island, spanning from the clear skies to the smooth, blue ocean, whether you prefer the hustle and bustle or some peace and quiet. Our top travellers consist of beach lovers, natural explorers, and couples looking for […]read more