5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Whether you’re celebrating a very special anniversary or just want to treat your favourite person to a tropical island escape to paradise, the Maldives is definitely one of the most romantic destinations any couple can enjoy together. You can easily experience little moments like walking hand in hand […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 If you are looking for the perfect beachside restaurant in Hua Hin, Shoreline Beach Club has what you’re looking for. It’s one of the most romantic places for you to share a meal or perhaps enjoy drinks while watching the waves. We offer many international dishes, including items from […]read more