5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Be the first to try it. Fact: no holiday in Thailand is complete without a massage or spa treatment. It’s the only way to unwind after spending a whole day in the sun or in the water, fighting through crowds of shoppers at Bangkok’s malls or overindulging […]read more
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Officially Open Following 14 months of construction and development, Amari Havodda Maldives marked its official opening in the presence of senior government officials from Maldives and Sri Lanka. Here’s a glimpse of the momentous occasion in pictures: Ministers and dignitaries officiate the opening of Amari Havodda Maldives. Front […]read more