5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Bangkok: More than just Malls, Markets and Foodie’s Paradise Famous for its street eats and shopper spots, Bangkok is also an amazing cultural destination for history buffs and urbanites alike. However, for those who love exploring old neighbourhoods, we have just the place for you! Bangrak & Charoenkrung […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Urban Explorer in Busy Bangkok to Pattaya Beach Bum in One Fun Trip When planning your next vacation, think big, think more – you deserve it! Whether it’s your first trip to Thailand’s charming tropics or an annual tradition with your loved ones, there’s always something new […]read more