5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 You could explore Phuket everyday for an entire year and never get bored. There is so much to see and discover, from its beautiful beaches to the natural wonders surrounding you. One such scenic nature trail is Pha Hin Dam, Phuket (or in English, Black Rock). The road to Pha Hin […]read more
Tweet Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 When you think of Koh Samui, you’re probably imagining beautiful, crystal-clear waters surrounding the island, with lots of the white, sandy beaches, natural greenery and snorkeling around the island. Koh Samui is the island of coconut trees, sailors, sea traders and the fisherman’s village, as well as a stunning […]read more