5 FAQs You Have Before Visiting Amari Havodda MaldivesJuly 11, 2017 / byAri Struhl / Categories : Activities, Amari Havodda Maldives, Destinations, Dining, Hotels, Maldives, News
A must-visit on every traveller’s list of destinations, the Maldives offers a paradise unlike any other. White, sandy beaches, colourful underwater sights and the perfect island atmosphere we long for all our lives – what’s stopping you from flying over? But before you confirm your flight and book your room at Amari Havodda Maldives, let us answer any questions and erase any doubts you may have here:
1. WHERE CAN YOU FIND US?
Located on a private island 400 KM south of Male, you’ll find Amari Havodda Maldives in the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll.
2. HOW DO I GET TO THERE AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Once you land at Male International Airport, an Amari team member will warmly greet you and take you to the Airport Lounge located inside the domestic terminal, where you can rest up with free WiFi and an array of drinks and snacks while you wait for your domestic transfer.
Getting to Kaadeedhdhoo Domestic Airport takes less than an hour. Another Amari representative will meet you once you land and take you to the speedboat. You won’t notice the 10-minute boat ride when you’re surrounded by the natural beauty of the Maldives.
(For updated Domestic Transfer prices: https://goo.gl/djEvKC)
3. WHAT DOES FULL BOARD MEAN?
When booking your stay with us, you get to choose from three Meal Plans: Full Board, All Inclusive, and Premium All Inclusive. Our standard rates begin with the Full Board meal plan, where you get everything you need: three meals a day at Amaya Food Gallery with non-alcoholic beverages and a snorkeling experience during your stay
If you prefer a glass of wine with dinner or a cocktail by the poolside, we recommend upgrading your meal plan to All Inclusive. The mini bar in your villa will also be restocked daily.
How often do you get to visit paradise? Go all out with the Premium All Inclusive meal plan! It gives you everything you need during your stay and more:
- Gourmet set-dinner at Ember Robatayaki
- 60-minute treatment at Breeze Spa
- Scuba diving introduction / orientation dive
- Cooking class
4. WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE RESORT?
- Scuba Diving
- Reef Snorkeling
- Sunset Cruise and other boat rides
- Non-motorised Water Sports (including Stand Up Paddling, Windsurfing, Catamaran Sailing)
- Motorised Water Sports (including Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, Jet skiing)
- FIT Centre
- Breeze Spa (including hair and nail salon facilities)
- Beach Volleyball
- Tennis Court
(For more details: https://goo.gl/xpi6VS)
5. HOW MANY DINING OPTIONS DO WE OFFER?
Choose from our four onsite dining outlets for your perfect culinary experience.
- Amaya Food Gallery – Amari’ signature all-day dining outlet offers a diverse selection of Asian and International favourites with open kitchens and a market style venue.
- Ember Robatayaki – Have a taste of traditional Japanese fireside cooking at Ember. You won’t find fresher seafood!
- Thari Bar – Icy drinks and tasty snacks to share by the poolside. If there’s any spot made for an afternoon of relaxation, it’s Thari Bar.
- Iru Bar – This evening bar is only open for a couple of hours, but we guarantee gorgeous twilight views and starry skies with your drinks.
You may also Like
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 One of the best things about travelling with your partner is exploring the world together and sharing new experiences. 🗺 Take them on a special holiday during your next stay with Amari with these fun activities. It’s Time to Set Sail! 🚤 Explore Bangkok’s famous riverside with […]read more
Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 If you’re looking for than the splendid beaches and fun bars oh Koh Samui, why not check out the beautiful religious architecture? As Buddhism is Thailand dominant religion, you’ll find temples all over the country. From the island’s most iconic landmark to a mystic garden in the forest, […]read more