Unique insights on the Amari lifestyle brought to you in full colour
The French have Escargot, a dish of cooked land snails usually served as an appetizer, while Thai’s have Hoi Wan – commonly known as Sea Snails.
This delicious delicacy is served at street side seafood restaurants all around Thailand. It can be enjoyed grilled with spicy green seafood sauce or in a number of creative ways.
These succulent little morsels are sweet, tasty, and not too expensive at just 180 THB per kilo. Next time you’re having seafood in Thailand be sure to give them a try- don’t be scared they’re delectable!
What are some of your favourite Thai curious cuisines?
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
5. You taught your kids to cook Phad Thai – but they always add gummy bears instead of shrimp.
4. You purchased a heater for your closet to keep it at a consistent 30c, added sand, and a loop recording of the tide.
3. On the way to work you were scowled at six times, pushed three, and found out the mail carrier deliberately loses your letters because you forgot his Christmas gift.
2. After realizing your kids don’t cook very well – you actually paid $15.95 for an order of Phad Thai that would cost you $2.00 in Bangkok.
1. The Snowpacalypse as seen here, here, and here.
More reasons you would like to share? Leave a comment below!
Get notified when a new post is published.