8 Things to Remember When Visiting ThailandJuly 19, 2011 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Destinations, Interests, Sightseeing, Thailand
Thailand is an exciting country that pulsates with life. Some embrace this, while others are intimated.
Here are 8 things to remember when visiting Thailand:
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness at all times
- Look both ways when crossing the road
- If it’s too good to be true it usually is
- Be diligent with your personal belongings
- Drink lots of water
- Simply shake your head ‘no’ to repel touts
- Know the contact details of your embassy
- Use common sense
Have some other handy tips? Leave a comment below!
You may also Like
Tweet 0 Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Top Itinerary For Thailand’s Top Spots Planning a trip to Thailand and confused about how and where to spend your time? Yes, we’ve all been there before. Read our quick summary of Team #DiscoverAmari’s recent experience with media professionals from the Middle East to get an idea […]read more
Tweet 0 Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 It’s Time To Get Those Running Shoes On Again! Every year Amari Watergate Bangkok and BMW Thailand hold a Charity Midnight Run on the streets of Bangkok. Entering its 18th year, this massive event will take place at midnight on Saturday 17 October 2015 and is sure […]read more