5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet 0 Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Planning a trip to Thailand and confused about how and where to spend your time? Yes, we’ve all been there before. Read our quick summary of Team #DiscoverAmari’s recent experience with media professionals from the Middle East to get an idea of what’s on offer to see, […]read more
Tweet 0 Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 It’s Time To Get Those Running Shoes On Again! Every year Amari Watergate Bangkok and BMW Thailand hold a Charity Midnight Run on the streets of Bangkok. Entering its 18th year, this massive event will take place at midnight on Saturday 17 October 2015 and is sure […]read more