5 Fun Things to Do at Amari Boulevard BangkokFebruary 7, 2012 / byAnkita Sodhia / Categories : Activities, Amari Boulevard Bangkok, Bangkok, Hotels, Interests, News
A perfect location right in the middle of all the action of Sukhumvit – Amari Boulevard is the ideal place from which to explore this exciting city. Here’s our list of 5 fun things to do in the vicinity.
1) Shop till you drop – Sukhumvit is known for every kind of shopping experience you could imagine – from designer name brands to cool local crafts.
2) Cool off with a drink – Stop off at one of the many beer gardens or local pubs for a sip or two before continuing on – and be sure to take advantage of happy hours in the area.
3) Thai massage – Yes, a massage can be fun – especially when it is a traditional Thai reflexology massage. You will leave refreshed and ready to discover more of the city.
4) Test your palate – Sukhumvit has hundreds of local food stalls where you can test the meddle of your palate with super spicy Thai dishes. But beware – these dishes are not for the faint of heart!
5) Get accessorized – Sukhumvit is great for getting that perfect fitting suit or tailored made dress. And the experience is fun when you’re saving money while feeling like a celebrity.
You may also Like
Tweet 0 Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 One of life’s greatest joys is found when you travel. More importantly, it’s where you stay that makes the huge difference between a dream vacation and a nightmare. That’s why Amari Hotels makes it our priority to provide only the best for our guests, whether it’s […]read more
Tweet 0 Share 0 +1 Reddit Pocket LinkedIn 0 Opening 15 January 2016 Amari Havodda Maldives is getting ready to welcome you very, very soon and we wanted to share a few (more) things you can look forward to: 1. Arrival Jetty This is where our friendly team members at Amari Havodda Maldives will welcome […]read more